High Availability for TFTP and vDisks
There are different ways on how you can load balance TFTP. Below are the ways on how you can do so:
- DNS Round Robin Entry
- DHCP with Multiple Entries
- Provisioning Services PXE Broadcast
- Provisioning Services Boot Device Manager
- NetScaler Use Source IP (USIP)
- NetScaler Direct Server Return (DSR)
- NetScaler Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
Check out this document on detailed explanation: HA for TFTP with PVS
High Availability for PVS vDisks:
Easiest way to have high availability for PVS vDisks is to have vDisks on local storage on PVS server. Using xcopy or robocopy, sync updated vDisks manually.
Want to learn more on Citrix Automations and solutions???
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.