XenServer CLI Overview
- Automatically installed on all XS hosts
- Included with XenCenter
- Available as standalone remote CLI-Linux
- Available for install on windows
- SSL Connectivity
- Runs against pool master server
- Runs against any host member by using host id.
- Alerts visible from XenCenter GUI
- Can be emailed to resource pool admin
- Can support custom fields and tags
- Can support custom searches
- Use XENTOP tool to monitor XS in real time
Events and Alerts
- Logging to a syslog server
- Alerts for defined events: -Resource pool overcommitted alert -Failed NIC bond _-_Failed tolerable XS host -Multipathing failure -XenCenter out of date or new version available
- Alerts can be set at XS or VM level
XenServer CLI commands are given here.
Want to learn more on Citrix Automations and solutions???
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.